- Dual microphones and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) focus on your voice and cancel out the noise and conversations around you
- A2DP lets you stream music, podcasts, GPS navigation and more from A2DP-enabled phones
- FM transmitter gives you the option to play conversations and other audio through your car's speakers for greater volume or to share with others
- Echo cancellation improves listening on both sides of the call
- Voice alerts keep you informed of the speakerphone's status, including power on/off, connection status, volume and more
- Slim device clips securely onto your visor
- Syncs with Bluetooth phones for easy setup
- Enhanced call quality with dual noise-reducing microphones, DSP technology and echo cancellation
- Voice alerts, mute function and large buttons allow for easy, convenient control while driving
- In-car charger included; up to 15 hours of talk time and 15 days standby time
The K100 Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone from Plantronics syncs with your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to provide impeccable call quality without the fuss of an actual headset. Continuing the Plantronics tradition of audio excellence, the K100 utilizes technologies that allow you to speak and hear naturally. Dual microphones and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) filter the noise in and around your car, even when passengers are having a conversation of their own. You'll hear every call clearly with the high-quality speaker, and improve output on both ends of the call with echo cancellation.
Eliminate the fuss of confusing controls with a slim speakerphone that clips securely onto your visor. The K100's easy-to-use functions include a one-touch mute button with indicator light, and voice alerts that inform you of the speakerphone's power, connection, volume status, and more. In addition, the large, easy-to-use buttons keep you from having to fumble for controls in the middle of a call. For louder volume, the FM transmitter provides the option to play conversations and other audio through your car's speakers.
The K100 has the capacity to be more than just a speakerphone. Mobile devices with Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) can stream music, play podcasts, access GPS navigation, and more. You can hear it all through the K100 Speakerphone, or use the FM transmitter feature to hear it over your car's speakers.
Whether you're commuting across town or embarking on a long-distance road trip, you'll appreciate a talk time of up to 15 hours and standby time of up to 15 days. The convenient in-car charger with Micro USB connector ensures that you'll never have to take the K100 from your vehicle for recharge.