Power2go portable charger enables you to charge on the go, allowing a total of 10 hours of talk time -2 hours in headset alone
Voice Control lets you to answer or reject calls by the use of the voice, Voice Guidance tells who is calling, battery status, set-up and more
Noise Blackout Extreme with dual microphone technology for excellent call quality
Connect to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously and stream music, gaps or internet radio from your phone or tablet
Four ergo-designed Eargels for all-day comfort
Jabra Stone3 puts exceptional design and wireless freedom in the palm of your hand – or neatly in your pocket. The power2go portable charger combines a unique and sleek headset design with the power to charge when you’re on the go.
Never miss a call or a single word with Jabra Stone3. Voice control lets you manage incoming and outgoing calls simply by speaking while Intelligent Volume Control automatically adapts to any interfering noise around you. Eliminate any disturbing background noise on your end of the call with Jabra Noise Blackout microphone technology so wind, surrounding conversations and traffic can’t compete with your calls.
Jabra Stone3 incorporates the latest Near Field Communication (NFC) technology so you can instantly connect and interact with phones, tablets, and interactive tags. Just tap the headset to your device and you’re ready to go. Stream music, podcasts, and even GPS directions for an enhanced headset experience in HiFi quality – even when you’re not on a call.
Great design goes a long way. With Jabra Stone3 and a portable charger, it goes even further.
ON: Push the headset out of the charger by pressing on the backside.
OFF: Insert the headset into the charger.
1. Ensure that NFC is enabled on your mobile device.
2. Take the headset out of the charger and turn off the headset.
3. Wear the headset, and press and hold (5 secs) the answer/end button until you hear the pairing instructions.
4. Hold the NFC device against the NFC zone of the charger (not the headset). Confirm the connection on your mobile device.
1. Take the headset out of the charger. The headset will automatically start up in pairing mode.
2. Follow the voice-guided pairing instructions to pair to your Bluetooth device.